Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Too Much Zyrtec Boy

Want to know what happens when you give a 10-year-old boy more than one Zyrtek in 24 hours? Oy. "May cause excitability in small children." He was up all night, complaining about his body parts wanting to move. And moving them wasn't helping much. My boy who usually sleeps 11 hours only slept (as far as The Husband and I can tell) about 5, max. He woke us at 4am and then disrupted The Girl's morning television routine, causing much distress. ;)

Of course, The Girl never sleeps much anyway, so she's up and running this morning. "I want to do blue-to-red!! Want to do coins!" But I don't want to do homeschool today... I had just barely caught up on my sleep from his all-night barfing binge over the weekend, and ugh.

Meanwhile, Lil Bit is still hanging in there. My sister says the poor thing has transparent skin, and you can see all the veins and bruises. Still, she's stabilized and may actually make it. We don't know what my niece is going to do with Lil Bit's twin who died over the weekend. We're thinking cremation and then digging the ashes into the memorial rose garden at the church. Don't know. It's going to be a bittersweet first mother's day for that woman. *sigh*

No comments: