Tuesday, April 12, 2011

That last 20 pounds is never going to go away at this rate

Chick Fil-A's peach milkshakes -- like crack cocaine, only more addictive. Even if you've only had it once, you're still hit with occasional uncontrollable cravings. Thanks, brother-in-law!!!


AAAK!! I just googled the peach milkshake, and it was a limited-time offer!! I'm doomed to a life of no peach milkshakes! It's like being in detox. Fortunately, there's still this. I'm never going to shake this last 20 pounds unless I get some sleep, am I?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PEACH milkshakes? For real?

stephanie b. said...

I REALLY want a peach milkshake. Badly. I really hope they bring it back this year.

LeAnn Knight said...

Oh no! You mean I missed the peach milkshakes? :(

Cassi said...

Buy an immersion blender, some frozen peaches, and voila . . . peach milkshakes whenever you want :-) Or make it with yogurt and pretend it's healthy!