Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh. No more cream sauce for me...

Ooh. Looks like we're going back on the meat-and-veggies again.

Heh, heh. Just for curiousity's sake, I stepped on the scale this morning. Wuh-oh. Apparently, I'm not built for cream sauce anymore. Or carbs. Or anything but meat and veggies. *sigh* I like cream sauce on pasta, but it turns out that I'm allergic to it -- it make me break out in lumps. ;)

In other news, I have new blueberry bushes to plant. Which means I need to fix the rain barrel, which means that I have to fix the gutter, which means I have to get out the step ladder and power drill. Instead, I spent the afternoon with the RoundUp Extended. That stuff's scary -- no planting anything for four months after spraying. eek.

My dad came for hamburgers on the grill as the weather continues to be perfect. The humidity's coming up, though. Tuesday morning's going to be a low of 67 degrees. We're getting another dry shot and severe weather Tuesday afternoon, but summer is definitely coming. boo! Boo!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OMGosh, I have the exact same allergy! Let me know if the veggies work for you. I'd rather just get a shot once a week!

Anonymous said...

Lumps! Bwahahaha! I have the same reaction to cheesecake!