Thursday, April 7, 2011

STFU

Want to know how many time a person can scream "Shut the feck up!" inside their head without screaming it out loud? You're going to have to trust me when I say, "A lot." Apparently, it's the wind's fault for turning the page back on The Boy's math book, causing him to work the wrong threee problems. Then it was my fault for grading what he did right and erasing the wrong problems so he could fix it. I'm a bully. And I have the cartoon to prove it. (The Boy is such an artiste.) He whines to me, "It's your fault. If you didn't make me angry, I would have finished my math by now." He finished one task today: a five sentence outline, fifteen words. I'm so unfair to him. He's giving up... STFU, boy!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I feel your pain. Education is a 'bonus' right now. Gah.

Amy said...

I think we had the same day yesterday. Supressing the STFUs is taking its toll here. I'm turning into one of those women who walk around the grocery store, muttering to themselves.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I hear you. It's my fault that kids forget their homework, don't have clean clothes and miss the bus.

shelly said...

A couple of weeks ago, our oldest made my mom a birthday card...5 reasons why I don't like my mom (dang, I need to remember to snag these for proof reading before the envelopes!). Needless to say, I Am the Meanest mom..and my mon should count herself lucky that I didn't send Her to her room! (Ha, where do ya think I learned it from sweetheart?)