Tuesday, March 22, 2011

spring "break" -- hah.

Well, we're on officially on spring break this week. Tragically, The Girl doesn't believe me. I'm thinking Michaelangelo did not have to stop painting to teach homeschool.

Seriously, I had big plans for my week's "vacation". It's only a vacation in the sense that I wasn't planning on teaching this week, but at least it was supposed to be a change of pace. I wanted to trim the shrubs, shampoo the carpets, paint The Girl's room. But so far, I haven't even been able to keep up with my chores. *sigh*

Maybe tomorrow, things will look up.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

One of my friends would sympathize. She can barely get her daughter to recognize weekends, let alone breaks. :(

Anonymous said...

Ugh is right. What's with kids interrupting our plans all the time???