Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New day...

Well, today's a new day! (Of course, they all are, but it just sounds good, doesn't it?)

Apparently The Boy isn't getting enough sleep. Every time I get out a school book, he suddenly drops into a coma. So I send him out to swing a while. He comes in, does a little, and then goes limp again. He's not sick -- this is just what he's doing. It's maddening because it keeps me from having any spare time at the end of the day to enjoy myself. Y'know, by scrubbing the bathroom or something.

I figured that I would get on Blogger to post, and he's snap to attention. Voila! Here he comes. Ready to read about the nasty Greeks and the scurrilous Trojans. Arrrr!

2 comments:

S. said...

M1 loves the book "Groovy Greeks and Rotten Romans." It's part of the Horrible Histories series. Is your boy having a growth spurt or just being like this? Hope it ends soon. Enjoy :p

Mom on the Verge said...

Yeah, we love 'em! He's been flipping through them, but mostly we're reading "The Trojan War" from Memoria Press. He gets out all the WebKinz and acts it out. Strangely, that's the only way he can understand it.