Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still...

Brr. Cold here today -- had to close the windows. WTF?

Still no mortgage. Laptop is still broken and the second shipping box from Toshiba still hasn't arrived. (The first didn't arrive at all.) The bathroom window is still waiting for me to call the window dude to fix it. The bills are waiting for me to figure out what my online banking ID is. Again. The bottom string of lights on the Christmas tree is still waiting for us to unload the tree, remove all the lights, shift them down, and re-decorate the tree. And I'm still trying to figure out how to go to the grocery and get walnuts so I can make chocolate Mexican wedding cookies. My whole house is "still". Not a creature is stirring, including The Boy. Oh, he's awake, but I have to go pry the iPod out of his clammy hands. Still working on that...


Update 3pm : And I still haven't figured out how to fix the kindle fire's power jack or gotten out to the hardware store for a replacement handle for the toilet. *sigh* Why is it always me doing this crap?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feeling your pain, it's me and only me here to fix and maintain, too. Which sucks. And makes anything extra like getting ready for Christmas a chore.

Let the kid play with his toy--enjoy the quiet;)