Monday, September 28, 2009

Big news... ;)

Well, the cats are fine and are adjusting to getting their antibiotics. Half the time, I don't even have to hog tie them for it. They're starting to feel better and are behaving like kittens -- chasing strings, carrying toys around, sleeping on us, and wrestling. They're so affectionate toward us that they border on needy. And they've stopped stinking, so it's all good. ;)

Patrick is starting to get math anxiety. He took two hours agonizing over math that took us 7 minutes to actually do. Oy. I've offered a deal -- I'll work on all his math with me if he'll stop freaking out. Just STOP FREAKING OUT.

In other news, well, there is no other news. I vacuumed the house today. Yeah, that's news. ;)

Oh, and I went outdoors this morning and didn't gasp at the heat. Maybe, just maybe, the solar imperative will again push our weather inexorably toward cooler weather. Such as it is, anyway.

No comments: