Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A balanced life...

Well, the cat still stinks. But The Boy did really well on his "Lesson 20 - Test Day" for his Calvert curriculum. Does that balance out?

We're taking the cats to the vet tomorrow to try to get them to stop sneezing snot all over the water dish and the sliding glass door. But I started The Girl on Mirilax today. Does that balance out? (Expect more on THAT one later in the week!)

I've signed up for two-months-for-the-price-of-one Weight Watchers because it was cheaper than two months of online support. But no one around here will give me enough peace and quiet to work out a menu online. Or to go to a meeting. It's very frustrating. But I did get a new bolt for the toilet so it doesn't rock anymore. Does that balance out?

Tomorrow's Thursday already. That's good. Thursday is YMCA PE day for us, so I pack up The Girl's language curriculum and take off right after lunch. While the boy gets some exercise, I get to educate the general public on autism. Does that balance out?

Funny thing about YMCA PE -- the class has picked up three new boys who are so undisciplined that they make The Boy look like a West Point cadet. He doesn't seem to bring home any of their bad behavior, so that's one in the "good" column.

Oy vey, it's midnight and I'm still not in bed. But The Girl is still in her own bed, unlike last night. (I insisted on taking her back to bed every time she wandered into my room last night and started a major riot. It did not make me a popular person, to say the least.) But she's quiet now, so that's good. Gotta run!!

No comments: