Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Coasting into the station...

Day, what, four? Five?

I finished the bathrooms, kitchen, master bedroom. You wouldn't think that the master bedroom would be important, but with our floor plan, you walk directly past the master bedroom door when you walk from the living room to the family room. It's a long story, but believe me, it's the center of the house... It's the only truly tragic part of our floor plan. Otherwise, I LOVE our floor plan.

Anyway, I'm going to make it, I think. I have still have a few hot spots and things that I regularly over look, but I think it's starting to look like well-behaved humans live here. Bwaa-haa-haa!! Joke's on them!!

The Boy and I have just "finished" his first-ever game of Monopoly. He was interested, but after an hour and a half, he got tired and we gave up. ;) He finished with about $2000 in cash and most of the properties on the board. Is anyone else sick of passing "GO" and having to pay the $200 directly into the Income Tax? It's enough to turn a person into a conservative! I mean, there are some road maintenance expenses for the town, but how much army does a town that size need?! And those damned railroad barons! $100 just to ride the train ONCE?!

Oh. Time to sleep, eh? Yeahhh.

No comments: