Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dag! That's cold!!

First, I'd like to offer my condolences to my northern sisters. Sorry, chicas.

Weather.com says that our forecast for tomorrow is, "Cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph."

I'd also like to thank you for making my homeschool science unit on "air masses and fronts" more interesting for my kid. We cut out the newspaper forecasts for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week. Damn, women -- it's frickin' cold out there. (Can you say "continental polar air mass"?) I just hope that the superbowl is going to be indoors.

And if it makes you feel any better, the last three snowstorms coincided with tornado warnings here, so there you go...

Hang in there!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tornadoes in WINTER?

Sarah said...

I hate you. That is all. We hit 36 today and it feels like a heat wave, because every other day this week has been below 20. For the HIGH. Lows are below 0. And that's all before wind chill. And we have another 7-9 inches of snow forecast for this week. *cries*