Thursday, December 22, 2011

Good news, bad news...

So, there's good news and there's bad news...

Good: My white-paper-bag Solstice luminaria in the driveway are lovely. I haven't set the neighborhood on fire yet or anything.
Bad: My husband put out the trash, directly in front of them. I love him so.

Good: The Boy put up the mistletoe in the hallway.
Bad: I'm going to be bumping my head on that danged jingle bell for the next three weeks.

Good: The lemon cookies turned out pretty well, despite my not having enough honey.
Bad: I'm single-handedly eating all of them.

And on it goes... :) I wonder if everyone else's good and bad mix together quite so consistently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good: we have nothing planned for the next two days. Bad: the flu is working its way through our family!

I always wanted to do the bag lights on our driveway but I know the wind would make them "Flaming Litter" and not pretty!!!