Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tween girls...

The Girl is showing all the signs of becoming a tween, just as she is turning 9. She needs deodorant. She's starting to get little zits. And she's become a screaming banshee. No kidding, she hasn't stopped screaming for two days. My nerves are shot. I can't decide if it's autisism-related or hormone-related. Either way, at this rate, all my hair is going to fall out by the end of the week.

Any ideas out there? I tried snuggling up in her loft with her this afternoon, to see if I could find out why she's so angry, but she threw me out. It wasn't pretty, nor was it easy on my ego. Hopefully, she's coming down with the flu or something. Otherwise, I'm going to have to call in sick for the next 10 years.

2 comments:

SabrinaT said...

um, my best advice, buy a great wig! I hope things get better...

STRJKTKNITTING said...

Hehehe, Being the mom of three teenage boys, I feel your pain...I just remind myself how I was at that age and take a deep breath and say OK this is normal..One thing my parents always told me: My brothers made my dad's hair turn gray. I MADE IT FALL OUT! Hang in there, you got nowhere else to go...