Friday, March 25, 2016

I'm fed up with my kids and homeschooling. My son has access to my Facebook account, so I hesitate to ask there.

We have another appointment with the psychiatrist today to raise his dose of Seroquel, which is supposed to make him sleep at night. But I think we need more. I think we need a psychologist to help him get his head together. If he'd go. Which he won't because he doesn't like people in his head.




Okay, I homeschool my 15-year-old twins, both on the spectrum. Since both are becoming uncooperative enough to make themselves a full-time teaching job, I'm considering sending one of them back to school.

My girl is 15 years old, almost verbal, extremely impulsive. Are any of the local ASD schools a good fit -- Blue Jay, Chase, Monarch -- or are they mostly full of small boys?

Having written this down, I now feel sure I don't want to do this. But something has to give. If I could just get my son awake during the day and mildly interested in just going through the motions with four classes, that'd work, too.

Thanks for "listening"!

No comments: