Friday, March 25, 2016

Idle, skinny bitches. DIE!

And while I'm bitching, some woman was on the TV news last night for having quadruple bypass surgery, turning her life around, and losing 90 pounds. The Husband was impressed. Oh sure! Retired, empty nest, no responsibilities, all the time in the world, and she can get to the gym, buy fresh greens, cook healthy meals, take yoga, practice stress management, and get 9 hours of sleep a day? Wow. How does she do it? And why can't the rest of us follow her example?

Apparently, her husband lost 40 pounds and her daughter lost 125 pounds. The Husband was awed. How do you lose 125 pounds without dying? Umm. Honey. If I lost 75 pounds, I'd still weigh 150 -- a full five pounds more than when I married you.

Idle, skinny bitches piss me off.

No comments: