Friday, April 30, 2010

Something "important" enough to blog about.

Yeah, bad blogger. Gotta get more off-my-butt and practice my writing more. Oh wait, that was my kids' homeschool goal. ;)

My sister-in-law (41 years old, 100 pounds overweight, on blood pressure medicine, after multiple miscarriages, having given birth to one living VATER/VACTERL child, one buried Trisomy 18 child) just gave birth to healthy 5-lbs-plus twins yesterday. The whining, I mean, the pregnancy was not pleasant, but by pregnancy standards not too bad. After all her miscarriages and damaged children, she suddenly has healthy twins and $40k in debt. Makes you say, "hmm". Especially since she and my brother swear that they would rather adopt than use fertility treatments. Umm, yeah. I was 37 years old when I had my twins, and I know what's going on. I'm not sure how stupid they think we are.

Now my sister's daughter (22 years old, size 7, healthy as a horse) is expecting identical girl twins in August. Now we're going to see how it's REALLY done.

And seriously, is there ANYTHING cuter than twin baby girls? EEEEEEE!

No comments: