Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ooh! A new bumpersticker!

I just ordered my new, improved bumpersticker!!


My kids are CAGE FREE.
I homeschool.


My cage free children do prefer having a coop to huddle in occasionally. We started summer school last week. It's only about an hour and a half a day, but it's just a relief to have something scheduled to do. Even The Boy can only take so many hours of game boy per day.

The idea for the bumper sticker came from the last time we went to "Education Day" at the ball park. The public schools were marched in and packed on their roosts, I mean rows, and given their ration, I mean ball-park lunches. Our kids came in a little late, nestled themselves on the rafters, I mean top seat of the ball park, and went for water and snacks at will -- free range children.

I have to admit -- "free range" children are probably unschooled. Mine are simply cage free.

No comments: