Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shocked! Shocked at all you lightweights!

Two days after school let out, I ran across my first "Take my children. Please, take my children!" post. Jeez you guys... Two days?

I've been living with my kids 24/7 for the last two years, and I don't twitch. How is it that you can't handle two days?

Theory 1: Your kids are used to being entertained and directed for six hours a day, and now they don't know what to do.

Theory 2: Your kids are conditioned by the public school "survival of the fittest" attitude, so now they fight constantly and antagonize everyone for amusement.

Theory 3: Your kids are normal, but you're just out of shape. Use it or lose it, honey.

Theory 4: All that "alone time" made you forget that your kids are still rambunctious, and they're not using it all up at recess anymore.

Theory 5: You're a wuss. Hey, it's possible... I'm just sayin...

Anyone else? Theories?

No comments: