Sunday, January 13, 2013

How did THAT happen?!

Took The Boy out shopping for a blanket/quilt/comforter this weekend. Saw a gorgeous cobalt blue comforter. It was the perfect color. It was luminescent. The Boy -- my boy -- had the decency to be absolutely SHOCKED at the price. I believe he said, "Geez! That costs as much as a thingie
here>." I was so pleased!
You know what this means, right? He's paying attention!! The whole allowance, saving money, and shopping for deals thing makes sense to him. When he wanted a Mac for Christmas, he figured out whether he wanted a laptop or desktop, what the generations looked like, what they cost, what they would run. He searched eBay for months until he found this beauty:


$140 later, he's playing garage band, surfing the net, playing apps, and probably plotting world domination.

Somewhere, somehow, I taught The Boy something useful! I wonder how...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Baby steps. That's awesome!! Yay!